- Non-denominational clergy support
- Counseling for patients and their loved ones
- Access to literature and other resources
- Access to community support groups
- Praying with or for you if this is requested
- Help reconnecting with your house of worship when requested
Not everyone is religious. However, non-denominational spiritual support can benefit everyone, regardless of your beliefs. Our support is not meant to judge or convert you. It can help you regain a sense of purpose, better cope with challenges or difficult decisions and even mend relationships with people you care about. Spiritual health has known connections with emotional and physical health, so taking care of these needs can sometimes make pain easier to manage and help you to better control depression, anxiety or other challenging emotions.
Salus Homecare Los Angeles offers spiritual support that is non-judgmental, non-denominational and sensitive to the personal nature of these conversations. In most cases, patients begin the conversations, and we simply start by lending a supportive ear. While spiritual support is not a mandatory service, it is always available. If you are curious about the benefits it offers, we encourage you to give it a try.